Which boat cruise for you on Lake Annecy?
Lake Annecy is the third largest lake in France and is known as “Europe’s cleanest lake” because of strict environmental regulations introduced in the 1960s. The lake was formed about 18,000 years ago, at the time the large alpine glaciers melted.
Surface area: 27.59 km2
Max length 14.6 km
Max width 3.2 km
Average depth 41m
Max depth 82m
According to your time and wishes, you will find different ways to cruise the amazing Lake Annecy:
La Compagnie du Lac (the office is at the entrance of the old town) : http://www.annecy-croisieres.com/
* You can choose to do a one hour cruise without stop on the big lake (not going to Doussard) (approximately 16€), you can enjoy this cruise all year around
* You can choose to do a 1h30 cruise without stop, sailing on the big and small lake (approximately 18€), from April to November
* Navibus, a 2h10 hours trip with a minute stop in 7 ports around the lake (approximately 21€), you can hop on and off at different villages, available from April to October
* a boat from Annecy/Doussard, 45 min, available from April to November (15€ one way, 21€ return)
* 2h30 cruise on the Libellule which is the biggest boat on the lake, the good thing is that you can have lunch or dinner dance onboard (from 30€)
You can also try a Catamaran Cruise http://www.annecy-croisieres-voile.com/ from 35€ per person, you can also choose to do a sunset cruise!
On smaller boats: http://arcenciel-annecy.com/
Or rent a boat http://www.location-bateaux-annecy.com/
You can also have a private boat, a very good team and perfect for a Sunset party onboard http://www.water-taxi.fr/
You can also find a lot of Pedalos at the Pâquier, that way you can discover the lake on your own and go for a swim, but unless you are really sporty, you will not go very far!